Thursday, June 23, 2011

Discount Fan-Tastic Vent 01100WH Endless Breeze 12V Fan


Cheap Fan-Tastic Vent 01100WH Endless Breeze 12V Fan Best Buy. Most of the twelve volt fans I even have used are little and not terribly helpful. This one may be a real fan, moves lots of air and includes a current draw that my thirty watt solar panel will regarding sustain with. The fan has 3 helpful speeds. I bought the fan to use once I cannot use my air conditioner as a result of i do not have an electrical hookup and running my generator is just too noisy for conditions. I currently conjointly use the fan to flow into air in my RV on very hot days even once I will run my air conditioner. As the majority of different reviewers say, this fan moves an incredible quantity of air. Current draw is around one amp, 1.5 amps, and 2.6 amps for the three speeds. Doubt i am going to ever have to be compelled to use the very best setting, it's that smart at making a breeze. Can't speak for sturdiness nonetheless. Everything is plastic thus i would not let it get banged around or fall. The feet do look slightly flimsy thus I will fill the hollow spots in with epoxy. can|they're going to break off the housing before the feet themselves will bust. OTOH, as a result of it's all plastic, it's pretty light-weight. Will build an excellent fan for heat weather tent camping that is my meant use.

No comments:

Post a Comment